Pasali Philippines Foundation, Inc., an accredited Extension Service Provider (ESP) of the Department of Agriculture-Agricultural Training Institute (DA-ATI) – Region 12, has already conducted series of trainings that were held within Region 12 since April 2016 in partnership with the DA-ATI-12.
The following trainings were conducted:
- Rubber Tapping and Sheets Processing for Farmers of Banisilan, North Cotabato; (April 27-29, 2016)
- Fruit (Mango) Processing for Agricultural Extension Workers and Farmer Leaders in Malungon, Sarangani Province; (May 24-26, 2016)
- Coffee Production Technology for Coffee Farmers of Brgy. Napnapon, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat held at Nestle Experimental and Demonstration Farm in Magdum, Tagum City; (June 21-23, 2016)
- Herbal Production, Processing and Utilization for Differently-Abled Persons in Sarangani Province; (July 18-20, 2016)
- Rubber Production Management for Rubber Farmers in Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat.
- System of Rice Intensification (SRI) Methodologies for Rice Farmers of Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat (August 30-September 1, 2016)
To date, a total of 180 participants, composed of 119 male and 61 female, have benefited the services provided by Pasali through partnership with DA- ATI Region 12.
2/4/2017 02:51:54 am
Hello gd pm!
2/4/2017 02:59:10 am
Saan KO kukunin ang certificate KO? .kasali ako sa fruit mango procesing sa malungon.....nais KO Sana makuha ang certificate KO asap.
11/14/2022 08:17:01 am
When stuff social attention because. Left different indeed. Special image own candidate also offer nature.
Leave a Reply.
Extension Service Provider (ESP)
Pasali Philippines is one of the organizations accredited by the Department of Agriculture- Agricultural Training Institute (DA-ATI) region XII as Extension Service Provider.