More and more communities access potable water as the number of Rampump installations significantly increased this year. From April to August, there are already about 11 new sites installed with rampump including 2 sites in Maguinanao area, 3 sites in Luzon namely in Quezon and Kalinga Province. A total of 1,942 households are currently being served by these 11 new rampump installations. And the tribes reached included Maguindanaon, Iranon, B’laan, T’boli, Ilonggo, Ubo, Cebuano, Dumagat and Igorots.
The following are the new areas installed with rampumps:
1. Brgy. Dilag, Tabuk City, Kalinga Province
2. Brgy. Mainit Norte, Perez, Quezon Province
3. Brgy. Begaflor , Lopez, Quezon Province
4. Sitio Pendatun, Brgy. Upper Labay, General Santos City
5. Sitio Lanao, Brgy. Mindupok, Maitum, Sultan Kudarat
6. Sitio El Lumit, Brgy. Lamfugon, Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
7. Sitio Alon, Brgy San Vicente, Banga, South Cotabato
8. Sitio Kalyong, Brgy Landan, Polomolok, South Cotabato
9. Sitio Manwang & Sitio Racoray, Barira, Maguindanao Province
10. Brgy Lupoken, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
11. Brgy Poblacion, Palimbang, Sultan Kudarat
Majority of these installations are sponsored by the social responsibility program of Coca-Cola Foundation dubbed as Agos Ram Pump Project in partnership with AID Foundation while the 2 sites are funded by the local government unit of Palimbang Municipality.
The number of Rampump technicians also increased. Up to date, Pasali techincal department already has 7 installation teams comprising of 25 rural youth of different tribes. In the coming months, there will be more installations to come.